Trainees Weekend Registration
|Registration Type||Early Bird
|COSA Member Registration||$350.00||$420.00|
|Non Member Registration||$590.00||$690.00|
With the generous support of our sponsors, this year COSA is pleased to cover return economy flights (with either Virgin or Qantas) and one night accommodation for interstate and regional South Australian delegates
Sponsored delegates attending this program must attend for the 2 days.
|Adelaide Attendees||Early Bird
|2 day Registration||$0.00||$0.00|
|1 day Registration||$0.00||$0.00|
Attendees from Adelaide are entitled to free registration as it is not inclusive of flights or accommodation.
*Early bird deadline expires at midnight on Wednesday 9 October 2019
What's included in your registration?
- Access to all program sessions across duration of the weekend
- Return flights (for all interstate delegates)
- One night of accommodation at the Holiday Inn Express Adelaide (for interstate and regional delegates)
- Conference catering including; morning and afternoon tea and lunches
- Ticket to the conference mixer
- Complimentary wireless internet access in the conference area
- Copies of all presentations on release of speakers
- WHAT IS THE 'ONLINE' REGISTRATION DASHBOARD?
The registration dashboard is a unique online system, which provides delegates with an effective and efficient way to register and look after all aspects of the conference themselves prior and post conference. You can re-visit your registration dashboard at anytime to add social function tickets, add/amend your extras, book or amend your accommodation, make payment, edit/begin your abstract or download your invoice.
If you have previously registered for a conference run by ASN, you would have more than likely developed your own 'registration dashboard'. If so, when registering for this conference - please enter your email and password under 'returning delegate', and click on COSA TRAINEE WEEKEND 2019.
If you are yet to register for a conference run by ASN - you will need to set up your own registration dashboard and therefore you will need to click on 'register as a new delegate'. Once you have filled out your details, you will have now developed your own 'Registration dashboard'.
- REGISTRATION FOR GROUP MANAGERS
If you are a group manager that is arranging registrations for delegates within your organisation, please click here to view registration instructions.
- REGISTRATION PAYMENT
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section on the ‘dashboard’. The payment options are:
- Credit card - Visa or Mastercard (1.25% surcharge applies) or AMEX is accepted but a 2.95% surcharge applies for all AMEX payments.
- Cheque (either personal or from your institute)
- Direct debit (you will be emailed banking instructions upon application)
An Australian Tax Invoice will be provided for all registrants once registered. You can reprint this and your receipt from your ‘dashboard’ at any time.
The ABN for the conference is 90 093 246 176. All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query they will contact you. If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, return to your ‘dashboard’.
- CANCELLING YOUR REGISTRATION WILL INCUR A FEE!
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to the Conference Secretariat (email)
If you have gone ahead and registered, and then changed your mind - please let us know within 24 hours of registering to avoid any cancellation fees.
Registration cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of $100 if made in writing prior to Sunday 13 October 2019. No refund is payable after that date, however registrations may be transferred to substitute delegates without incurring a fee.
Please note, if we do not receive payment of the cancellation fee, it may affect your attendance at future conferences run by ASN. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Lucy Vicarioli.